MoroccanTan Refining Skin Primer
Designed to prep your skin prior to tanning or as a weekly skin treatment. Organic exfoliating agents, Argan Nut Shell and Raspberry Seed Powder work effortlessly to buff away dead cells, detoxify and purify the skin to create a polished finish.
- Organic Exfoliating Agents – Created from the shell of the Moroccan Argan fruit, comes our natural Argan nut shell exfoliating ingredient.
- This element is uniquely blended with Natural Raspberry seed powder to form an organic exfoliating agent that works to fluently to buff away dead skin cells and unearth naturally radiant skin.
- Infused with organic Argan + Rosehip Oil
- Enriched with Organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin C + E + Pro Viamin B,Caffeine + Natural Raspberry Seed Oil.
- Free from Microbeads, SLS, Parabens + PEGS.
- Made in Australia
Fragrance: Mint Tea Scent
Instructions: For best results, apply onto damp skin using firm circular motions, focusing on the elbows, knees and feet. Rinse thoroughly. Suitable for face when combined with a gentle cleanser. Use this product a day prior to application. Combine with an exfoliating mitt for more vigorous result.
Important: For external use only. Avoid contact to eyes. We advise clients with sensitive skin to patch test this product prior to full body application. Please discontinue use if irritation occurs. This product may stain or discolour certain materials. Store in a cool dark place under 20 degrees Celsius.
Moroccan Tan products do not contain sunscreen
Shipping and Payment
MoroccanTan currently offers a flat rate of R125 on shipping for all orders under 15kg.
For your protection, all shipments require your signature upon delivery. All orders placed and paid by 12 pm will be shipped same day.
All orders are shipped through The Courier Guy. You should expect your order with 1-5 days depending on location.
Need to know more? Don’t hesitate to call & speak with our tanning experts, with over 30 years experience in the industry, you can’t go wrong. CONTACT US If there is anything you need help with please don’t hesitate to call 083 539 7227. You may also email us at email@example.com