February 12, 2013
Argan oil is extracted from the kernel nuts of the Argan tree which is officially referred to as Argania Spinosa. It has gained great popularity in the cosmetic field due to its various uses and benefits. Some of the benefits of Argan oil for skin include:
- Pure Argan oil helps to protect and reduce the signs of premature ageing, including fine lines and crow’s feet. Although Argan oil doesn’t prevent your skin from aging entirely, it does provide the necessary nutrients to help support the elasticity of the skin.
- Argan oil freshens and softens the skin more readily than other oils so it’s a great remedy for people that are prone to dry skin.
- It is very rich in protein which makes it great for the elasticity of the skin. As a result, Argan oil for skin strengthens the protein bonding structures in the skin, making your skin feel fresh and rejuvenated.
- Pure Argan oil also helps reduce skin irritation. It quickly heals any marks caused by scratching on the skin.
- Argan oil is also great for oily skin. This is because sebum which is an oily substance that is secreted by the sebaceous glands helps to protect the skin against dryness. However, if it is secreted in excess, it is bad for the skin. Argan oil for skin therefore regulates the secretion of sebum ensuring that it is kept at a manageable level.
- It helps to prevent stretch marks on the skin that may be caused by pregnancy.
- Pure Argan oil strengthens the nails, it also strengthens the delicate skin that is found at the root of nails.
- It is useful in treating inflammatory skin diseases like chicken pox, acne and psoriasis. These diseases are often marked by red dots or patches that appear on the skin.
- Argan oil for skin also soothes and reduces the pain in rheumatic and arthritic conditions.
You can maximize the benefits of pure Argan oil by closely following the directions recommended.